Friday, September 07, 2007

A letter from Joanne Evans

Dear All,
My one and only missive to the blog, since my mad snake comment is attached, for those who are interested...

My name is attached and Tom clearly states: I say it again: no post or comment with a verifiable name has ever been refused or altered.

My posting was sent to Tom yesterday at 3pm before two other postings went up, so why isn't it posted. Tom tells lies and he should resign as blog master, for those who are interested....

Best Regards
Joanne Evans

What follows now is the text from a Microsoft Word document created by Joanne Evans on Sep. 7, at 11:01AM. This MS Word document was sent as an attachment to an email group. I was not included in this email group. I received the MS Word document via email from a third party the same morning at 11:51AM. I have no problem with putting the text from Joannes's document up on our Blog.

NZPC Editor (Tom)


Tom,

I cannot believe that you would accuse me of being involved in the so called spamming of your blog site. Clearly this is the behaviour of silly little boys, playing in their sand pit and generally being a nuisance.

Tom, you have committed the ultimate sin- you have bitten the bait, just lighten up and rise above them and ignore them. You concentrate on what you do best, providing an informative and intelligently constructed debating blog site. Perhaps you could run a competition called “guess the names of the 11 people who actually requested a copy of the ‘spam’ email” (or was this your attempt at reciprocal wind up – not bad, not bad Tom). I reckon 95% of the Pétanque community would guess correctly.

Now ‘spammers’ and their accomplices behave and play nicely. Run along and do some work and leave Tommy Tutes alone. I don’t want to have to tell you again. We don’t want any more mad animals in the Pétanque kingdom.

Tom and his disciples, look on the bright side. At least this non-sensical, non Pétanque related and frivolous irrelevancy has received a fair number of responses which clearly demonstrates this topic is appropriate for the target audience. Good market research ‘spammers’

A couple of notes of clarity Tom; firstly, I always sign my name. Secondly I wouldn’t waste my time with pathetic, silly cryptic messages with the sole intention of winding up the blog master. My message would be crystal clear, exact and would hit you right between the eyes, Kupow!!

Now everyone lets rejoice together. It is a lovely day the sun is shining and most of us are healthy and well. Those who aren’t will hopefully seek appropriate help and before the start of the season. And remember Tommy, Tutes, even in the darkest spam moments Jesus loves us. Fat, thin, black, white, ugly or beautiful, even stupid, he shows no distinction in his love and presence.

Tom I challenge your conviction to being a man of his word and dare you to publish this missive in its entirety. Publish and be dammed !


But of course you won’t because this missive does not align to your propaganda, does it Chairman Tom.

Joanne

7 comments:

NZPC Editor (Tom) said...

Nice one Joanne, I like it.

Just for the record I did not receive any comments from Joanne yesterday (06/09) afternoon (as stated by Joanne in her introduction). I received her letter via another source today (07/09) at 11:51am.

Nevertheless, this is a great contribution to our Blog - thanks. -Tom van B.

Anonymous said...

Now Tom, you know that is not true and I have a printed record of my posting to you yesterday

I also sent it via email to you and a number of other people this morning. Did you not receive that also???

J

NZPC Editor (Tom) said...

Joanne, If I had received comments from you with your full name on them I would have clicked them through to our Blog (just like I did with the main posting (your letter) which I received from a third party - not from you.

Please email them again, as I do not have them and as you say, you still have the printed copies. Cheers, Tom.

Anonymous said...

Tom,
Sometimes you don't like the truth. But its true - you lie. I have send through posts with my name on and you have decided not to publish them.
What are you afraid of?
Why are you so insecure?

More unanswered questions.

David

Anonymous said...

A kindergarten of the highest order.

Myles

Anonymous said...

Couldnt agree with you more Myles.
We have an editor that is economical with the truth and a site that is now a joke for all to see.

David

Anonymous said...

"There have been numerous occassions where I have posted comments on the blog and they have not shown up. This has been a system error (probably my own doing)and not Tom sitting there striking them off willy nilly. When this has occurred, I have re written them and emailed them to Tom and he has posted them on the blog for me. I suspect this is what has happened to others. I do not believe for one minute that Tom is guilty of the things he has been accused of. I have been away for the weekend at a very well run tournament in Hawkes Bay and cannot believe the venom that has appeared on the blog. It was Tom that gave us this facility for our use. I am appalled at the criticism he has received and the nasty nature of it. This also proves that he does not conduct censorship at the level he is being accused of otherwise none of these personal attacks on him would appear. He has my full support." Graeme Burnard